The International Society for Artificial Life is seeking nominations for our annual awards! These awards are an important way we recognize the efforts of our community throughout the year. Please submit your recommendations for the following awards:
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Distinguished Early-Career Investigator Award
- Exceptional Service Award
- Outstanding Publication of 2020
- Outstanding Publication of the Decade, 2006-2016
- Education and Outreach Award
- Outstanding Student Publication (decided by the ISAL Student Group)
Nominations will be reviewed by a panel of judges and awardees will be recognized at this year’s Conference on Artificial Life.
For your information when considering nominations, a list of past winners is available.
The nomination form is at: https://forms.gle/27BHDYHpoJ58nxTT6
Nominations are due April 30th, and self-nominations are welcome! If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.