The International Society for Artificial Life (ISAL) is now calling for proposals to host the next International Conference on Artificial Life, to be held in 2018.
After community consultation, the ISAL board has decided to merge the previous ALIFE and ECAL conference series into a single new annual series. There will be no geographic restrictions on where each year's conference is held, although the intention is that the event will move between different regions of the world from one year to the next. The 2018 conference will be the first in this new merged series, and may be hosted anywhere in the world.
Interested parties should inform the ISAL Secretary (email@example.com) of their intention to submit a proposal as soon as possible. Final proposals should be emailed to the ISAL Secretary by 1 June 2016.
A proposal should be 2-4 pages and include the following items:
- Key members of the organizing committee
- The conference theme
- Conference location and likely facilities available as the conference venue
- Conference duration
- External funding to be solicited
- A guide registration price
- Any other considerations (such as special events, potential keynote speakers, or local attractions)
With best regards,